Sunday, April 28, 2013

HOW TO KEEP YOUR SUCCULENT ALIVE

I never actually could find how often I was supposed to water my succulents! So, I filled a spray bottle with water and I spray about every other day. Because I don't know how often I should be watering it, the light mist from the spray bottle is great for it. I can never over water it with the spray bottle!

Also, you MUST have some sort of drainage system. Either sand, large rocks, pea gravel, moss, etcetera is highly needed. Layer (starting from the bottom) pea gravel, larger rocks, sand, and soil. Or layer pea gravel, sand, soil, and moss. There are a bunch more, but I am not going to list them all.

Good luck, and remember these two things: Just because they are desert plants, does NOT mean they don't need water, they do. Succulents are easy to keep alive, but do need attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments! Thanks